January 6, Saturday, "The Magic":
January 20, Saturday, "The Beast":
Berkshire East MA
February 24, Saturday, "The Bolt":
Back-up venue will be Berkshire East: Sprint & Vertical (i.e., uphill-only) races.
March 17, Saturday, "The Sun":
March 24, Saturday, "Something Bigger":
Sunday River ME
Also click here for a "big picture" overview and compare/contrast of the different venues.
(And training is always allowed at our venues -- for updates on natural snow conditions for the backcountry routes, see our Facebook Page timeline.)
Registration for all venues:
- USSMA national license ($40 annually, purchase here) mandatory for full competitive course.
- Click on each venue above for registration link, schedule, detailed course layout, and more.
- Morning-of-race on-site registration also available (add'l $10).
- Registration & bib pick-up = inside lodge -- look for table with Hammer Nutrition banner (from our sponsor).
- Prizes are only for the full course's top finishers, by gender and age category (Open, U20, 45+), plus for all U17 finishing either course.
(Previous Google Calendar for all Northeastern U.S. races available below but no longer maintained.)
For Quebec races, see: Skimo East