Dec 13: The Magic @ Magic Mtn VT
Jan 16: The Beast @ Berkshire East MA
Jan 30: Mtn Ops race team @ Burke VT [off-site link for different organizer]
Feb 6: The Bowl @ Middlebury VT
Feb 27: RASTA @ Brandon Gap VT
Mar 13: The Sun @ Bromley VT
Mar 20: Six Pack Challenge @ Sunday River ME [off-site link for different organizer]
For races within the Series:
- On-line registration increases by $10 @ Mon 5pm the week of the race.
- On-line registration ends @5pm day before the race; morning-of-race on-site registration = another add'l $10.
- Any resort uphill ticket fees are always included in race entry fees (and training is always allowed at our venues).
- Refunds only for race cancellation, but credits for future SkiReg.com race in the Series available for individual registration cancellation by 5pm day before the race.
- USSMA members receive 10% discount (sign up here), along w/ nat'l pts scoring + other member benefits.
- USSMA podium finishers -- both overall & various age categories -- in each gender for Full Competitive Course (or Shorter Recreational Course for U17 only) win discount for next SkiReg.com race in the Series (transferable only to immediate family members who are USSMA members): 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
- Other top finishers in Full Competitive Course who stay for results receive prizes from our sponsors, and at least a schwag item for all participants (either course) who stay for results.
- Season-long USSMA nat'l pts standings (overall results only) in each gender for all Eastern races (no Western races included, although no Eastern races dropped, but min 3 NE Rando races required) win discount for all SkiReg.com races in the Series the following season: 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
- Series-long "Titaniumperson" champion receives a La Sportiva boot certificate -- details HERE.