Eastern USSMA Schedule:
Dec 13: The Magic @ Magic Mtn VT[cancelled -- ski area not open yet]
1623: The Beast @ Berkshire East MA Mtn Ops race team @ Burke VT[off-site link -- and postponed to 2022]
The Bowl @ Middlebury VT-- moved to Berkshire East
- Feb 27: The Bolt @ DCR Mt Greylock MA [no-snow back-up venue = Berkshire East]
- Mar 13: The Sun @ Bromley VT -- almost certainly moved to MA venue
- TBD: Six Pack Challenge @ Sunday River ME [off-site link for different organizer]
RASTA @Brandon Gap VT [postponed to 2022]
- Th night crit-style series @ Berkshire East MA (not USSMA-sanctioned!)
For USSMA races within the Series:
- Click HERE for new season-long registration procedures.
- Any uphill ticket fees are included in entry fees (and training is allowed at our venues, although check individual resort websites for fees & rules).
- USSMA podium finishers -- both overall & various age categories -- in each gender for Full Competitive Course (or Shorter Recreational Course for U17 only) win discount for next SkiReg.com race in the Series (transferable only to immediate family members who are USSMA members): 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
- Other top finishers in Full Competitive Course
who stay for resultsreceive prizes from our sponsors, and at least a schwag item for all participants (either course) who stay for results. [For 2020-21, prizes and schwag will be distributed via some combination of individual hand-offs at finish, individual (and masked) distribution in parking lot after course teardown, and mail.]
- Season-long USSMA nat'l pts standings (overall results only) in each gender for all Eastern races (no Western races included, although no Eastern races dropped, but min 3 NE Rando races required) win discount for all SkiReg.com races in the Series the following season: 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.