Jan 5: "The Magic" @ Magic Mtn VT
Jan 19: "The Beast" @ Berkshire East MA
Feb 23: "The Bolt" @ DCR Mt Greylock MA
(^ with historical 50/50 chance of being moved to back-up venue)
Mar 16: "The Sun" @ Bromley VT
Mar 23: "Something Bigger" @ Sunday River ME
- USSMA nat'l license mandatory for Full Competitive Course ($40 annual purchase here, or temp $10 license can be added to entry fee only once per season).
- On-line registration increases by $10 2 wks before race, then ends @5pm day before; morning-of-race on-site registration (but no group rate lift tickets) = add'l $10.
- Podium finishers -- both overall & various Age categories -- in each gender for Full Competitive Course (or Shorter Recreational Course for U17 only) win discount for next SkiReg.com race in the Series (transferable only to immediate family members): 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
- Other top finishers in Full Competitive Course who stay for results receive prizes from our sponsors, and at least a schwag item for all participants (either course) who stay for results.
- Bib drawing at results (among all participants - who still have their bibs!) for free entries to next SkiReg.com race in the Series.
- Season-long USSMA nat'l pts standings (Open category only) in each gender for all Eastern races (no Western races included, although no Eastern races dropped, but min 3 NE Rando races required) win discount for all SkiReg.com races in the Series the following season: 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
Other race listings: