Dec 16: The Magic @ Magic Mtn VT
Jan 18: The Beast @ Berkshire East MA
[Feb 1: Burke VT, USSMA-sanctioned race outside this series]
Feb 8: The Bowl @ Middlebury VT
Feb 22: The Bolt @ DCR Mt Greylock MA
(^ with historical 50/50 chance of being moved to back-up venue)
Feb 29: RASTA @ Brandon Gap VT
Mar 14: The Sun @ Bromley VT
Mar 21: Something Bigger @ Sunday River ME
- USSMA nat'l license mandatory for Full Competitive Course ($40 annual purchase here, or temp $10 license can be added to entry fee only once per season).
- On-line registration increases by $10 @ Mon 5pm the week of the race, then ends @5pm day before; morning-of-race on-site registration (but no group rate lift tickets) = another add'l $10.
- Podium finishers -- both overall & various Age categories -- in each gender for Full Competitive Course (or Shorter Recreational Course for U17 only) win discount for next SkiReg.com race in the Series (transferable only to immediate family members): 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
- Other top finishers in Full Competitive Course who stay for results receive prizes from our sponsors, and at least a schwag item for all participants (either course) who stay for results.
- Bib drawing at results (among all participants - who still have their bibs!) for discounted entries to next SkiReg.com race in the Series.
- Season-long USSMA nat'l pts standings (Open category only) in each gender for all Eastern races (no Western races included, although no Eastern races dropped, but min 3 NE Rando races required) win discount for all SkiReg.com races in the Series the following season: 1st place = 100% off, 2nd = 1/2 off, 3rd = 1/3 off.
Other race listings:
- All Eastern USSMA sanctioned, click here.
- All Eastern skimo/rando, click here.
- CTA Weeknight series (Bolton VT Tu & Berkshire East MA Th), click here.
- Quebec: Skimo East
- Very short multi-glisse New England races w/ typical Sat 7am start: Winter Wild (runner's perspective on being overtaken by skimo racers in this race rpt).