January 20, Saturday, "The Beast":
Berkshire East MA
February 3, Saturday, "The Magic":
Magic VT [tentative]
February 24, Saturday, "The Bolt":
March 17, Saturday, "The Sun":
March 24, Saturday, "Something Bigger":
Sunday River ME
Also click here for a "big picture" overview and compare/contrast of the different venues.
(And training is always allowed at our venues -- for updates on natural snow conditions for the backcountry routes, see our Facebook Page timeline.)
Registration for all venues:
- USSMA national license ($40 annually, purchase here) is mandatory for the full competitive course.
- Click on each venue above for on-line registration link, schedule, detailed course layout, and other info.
- Morning-of-race on-site registration is always available (at additional cost).
- Registration & bib pick-up = inside the base lodge -- look for a table with the large Hammer Nutrition banner (from our sponsor).
- Prizes are only for the full course's top finishers, by gender and age category (Open, U20, 45+), plus for all U17 finishing either course.
(For Quebec races, see: Skimo East)
(For short single-lap NH, ME, VT races on Sat early mornings, see: Winter Wild)