These registration procedures are designed to comply w/ MA state gov't regs for athletic competitions (specifically, "adult amateur sports activities" for "Lower Risk" sport "Competitions" under Phase III Step 2, effective Dec 13 '20) and for ski resorts, with additional consultations of the guidance from the New England Nordic Ski Association and U.S. Ski & Snowboard.
- USSMA membership required for all races -- click HERE to join.
- Upon joining, forward to the Series director both your USSMA license receipt AND FLU VACCINE PROOF.
- You will then receive via mail three bibs (and twelve safety pins if you also request them) for the season.
- The bib numbers will be 3XY, 5XY, and 6XY -- only the two "XY" digits will be used for recording race results.
- Keep reusing the 3XY bib for as long as possible throughout the race season, retaining the other two set as backups.
- Registration for each race hosted @ SkiReg; link at each race venue webpage.
- For MA venues, racer must reside in a white-colored state as depicted HERE, or else complete requirements listed HERE including providing race director THIS FORM *and* a negative result from a test taken no earlier than 72 hrs before crossing border (i.e., no earlier than Wed a.m. if daytripping, or Tue p.m. if arriving Fri to stay overnight).
- Baseline entry fee is $55, minus whatever percent discount award coupon codes you may have previously received from prior races or series-long standings.
- On-line registration will stay open until 9:15 the morning of the race for an additional $10.
- Entire race is cancelled (whether on account of wx fx, snowpack conditions, or any other reason).
- You cancel your registration upon the removal of your residency from the MA cleared-to-travel list at any point in between the time of your race registration and the race date.
- You fail to clear the on-line symptom checker the date of the race, then email a screen capture of the failure before the start time, and follow up with proof of a subsequent covid test by the following day (regardless of the eventual result).
- The required covid test result for out-of-state racers does not arrive in time for your border crossing.